Maybe it's the baby boy on the way that has me thinking blue. But all these lovely things are simply irresistible!
1. Baby Vans.. in an old-school blue check, just like the locals wear. Precious on my future surfer-boy!
2. You know what I love about IKEA? That I can make dream spaces without breaking the bank. I know people talk smack about some of their stuff. (i.e. particle board furniture.. what do you expect for a $60 dresser?!) But truly, it is fun! I love this Valborg pillow so much.. I bought 2!
3. Do you have one of these? No? You need one! Every hostess should have this in her gadget arsenal.
4. My February BirchBox came with some of this Zoya Polish in Caitlin. I love the cool, blue-gray color. It looks good with everything! Better yet, it goes on really smooth and easy, no bubbles or streaks, quick to dry!
5. Move over Valentine's Day! 'Cause Easter is right around the corner... and I am overjoyed! Been waiting all year for a case of Cadbury Creme Eggs. YUM!
6. Aaaaah! I feel more Zen already with a Buddha candle holder in the house. Namaste.
7. Have you ever used this stuff? The pretty packaging alone is enough to make you swoon, but every. single. fragrance they have is wonderful and unique. Lollia Wish Collection.
8. I adore this Maritime Soap Set from Izola. These lovely soaps are made with organic oatmeal and olive oil. Better yet, they are packaged in pretty recycled paper!