Of course the star of the show this year is Bennett. He is our favorite present this year, and naturally he has a wish list. These are some of the things I think are perfect for a boy's first Christmas!
1. Where Is Baby's Christmas Present? Flap Book. We love this series, and what a fun addition to have the Christmas one!
2. ChewBeads! This is kind of a gift for the both of us. He is obsessed with my jewelry.. Might as well have it be something safe that he actually can play with. I love this concept.
3. VW Bus Teether from Armadillo Dreams. A friend gave us a California shaped wooden teether and we just love it!
4. OshKosh Hickory Stripe Overalls in Red. I love a little boy in overalls. I bought Benny a blue pair of Hickory Stripe, but I think red is a must. Timeless classic. Every little boy needs OshKosh B'Gosh!
5. I am DYING to get him one of these BlaBla Dolls. I am seeing them all over the blogosphere. I think Sydney and Everett made it really popular with their love for Wink. But these dolls are just so cute. Not sure if I am willing to splurge yet, but I really like them.
6. Baby Red Classic Vans. This is obvious right? The suede ones are to die for.
7. Boon Spoon. We love Boon products.. I'm hearing from all the Blog Mom's that this one is a must-have!
8. The Imaginarium Wooden Activity Walker is so cute! I can't wait to see Benny pushing it around.